RHS SITE COUNCIL MEEETINGS
1st. Wednesday of the month at E.A. Hall Middle School, Meeting in Room #9, 6:30-7:30 p.m.:
NOTE: Graduation Rehearsal is Tuesday May 26, 2015, 4:00 p.m. at the Mello Center.
Graduation Ceremony is Tuesday, June 2, 2015, 6:30 p.m. Graduates must be at the Mello Center 5:30 p.m. sharp.
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION 2015
SUMMER SCHOOL (got credit?)
• Summer School Applications in the RHS office
• Watsonville Community School Independent Study Summer School - County Office of Education (COE) (limited enrollment. COE students have priority registration). Online forms need to be filled out online by school counselor and then another online form by the student’s family).
• Cabrillo Summer School – Please contact Kim Sakamoto and Patrick Demera Renaissance High School
• Cabrillo College PASS (Migrant) Summer School Program (?) - Please contact Migrant Education
831-786-2385 Juan Alcantar
• Cabrillo College Summer Session – www.cabrillo.edu
Concurrent High School Enrollment – See School Counselor
Contact Cabrillo Counselor
831-479-6274 (Aptos Campus)
831- 786-4734 (Watsonville Campus)
Renaissance High School California Oaks Restoration Project
Congrats Dragons Class Of 2014
"At Renaissance, you have re-birth,
a fresh start."
" En Renaissance, usted tiene un renacimiento,
un nuevo comienzo"
RHS ROP PHOTO in Watsonville
Career Day Renaissance High School 2014