RHS SITE COUNCIL MEEETINGS
1st. Wednesday of the month at E.A. Hall Middle School, Meeting in Room #9, 6:30-7:30 p.m.:
February 3, 2016
RHS GRADUATES 2015-2016
Jose Emanuel Garcia
Leonardo Nunez Morales
Jose Julian Escobar-Mendez
Luis Manuel Montiel-Campos
Tuesday, May 24th 2016, Graduation Rehearsal at the Mello Center 4:00 p.m.
Friday, June 3rd 2016, GRADUATION CEREMONY at the Mello Center at 4:30 p.m.
(Graduates must be at the Mello by 3:30 p.m.)
2015-2016 Spring Break
Friday, March 25th through Friday, April 1st 2016
Students return to school Monday, April 4th, 2016
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION 2015
SUMMER SCHOOL (got credit?)
• Summer School Applications in the RHS office
• Watsonville Community School Independent Study Summer School - County Office of Education (COE) (limited enrollment. COE students have priority registration). Online forms need to be filled out online by school counselor and then another online form by the student’s family).
• Cabrillo Summer School – Please contact Kim Sakamoto and Patrick Demera Renaissance High School
• Cabrillo College PASS (Migrant) Summer School Program (?) - Please contact Migrant Education
831-786-2385 Juan Alcantar
• Cabrillo College Summer Session – www.cabrillo.edu
Concurrent High School Enrollment – See School Counselor
Contact Cabrillo Counselor
831-479-6274 (Aptos Campus)
831- 786-4734 (Watsonville Campus)
Renaissance High School California Oaks Restoration Project
Congrats Dragons Class Of 2014
"At Renaissance, you have re-birth,
a fresh start."
" En Renaissance, usted tiene un renacimiento,
un nuevo comienzo"
RHS ROP PHOTO in Watsonville
Career Day Renaissance High School 2014